Fast Facts for Employers
IDES administers the state's employment services, labor market information, career resources, and the unemployment insurance program. Staff are available to assist at local IDES offices and Illinois workNet Centers across the state. Get more information about contacting the department.
Fast Facts is a short publication designed to provide business owners with:
- Guidance on complying with the Illinois unemployment insurance law
- Details on your unemployment insurance rate
- Free resources for finding and hiring employees who match your specifications
- Labor market information for your local area
- Special assistance in layoff situations