Illinois JobLink For Employers
Welcome. You're one step closer connecting to candidates for your open jobs. Unlike most other online job posting sites creating an employer account doesn't incur any additional cost. Plus, it's fast and easy!
Self registration allows you to create your personal user name and password. After your account has been approved by staff you can post your job order and search for candidates.
Whether you choose a staff assisted or a self service employer account, you have the following options regarding your level of disclosure for release of contact information:
- Public: Potential employees will see all job information, including all contact information.
- Public (Limited): Potential employees will see all job information except company information. They can respond to your add through a confidential link provided to them.
- Private: Job does not display to potential employees bus is available to IDES staff to assist with your selection.
- Log into Illinois JobLink
- Provide general & contact information.
- Register one time.
- Approved within two days.
- Information held confidential.
- View candidates' online resume.
- Have new resume matches sent to you overnight via e-mail.
Post Job Order
- Determine method of contact: e-mail, phone, mail, in person or link to your web site.
- Open and close your online job listings.
- Determine the level of disclosure for contact.
- Provide job description, duties and requirements and job matching criteria.Benefits for Employers
Registering with IllinoisJobLink provides access to features and services that assist you in finding employees:
- Locate qualified candidates based on key word selection.
- Save time and money vs. costly personnel searches.
- You control the job order process.
- Available on your schedule, 24/7.
- Search our internet based system of thousands of resumes.
- Post your job openings.
- Find matches based on your qualifications.
- Perform searches using an expanded range of advanced search options.
- Save your searches and eliminate the need to conduct repeated searches for the same information.
- Receive e-mail updates on new Job Seeker resumes nightly.
- Open and close your online job listing as needs determine.
- Access local and statewide Labor market Statistics.
- Additional resources available for managing and growing your business.
Take advantage of Illinois JobLink by registering today!
IDES is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all state and federal nondiscrimination laws in the administration of its programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Contact the office manager of the IDES office nearest you or the IDES Equal Opportunity Officer at (312) 793-9290 or TTY: (888) 340-1007.
Note: The information in the attached brochure is subject to change anytime. For the latest information, visit the IDES website. Printed by Authority of the State of Illinois S.N. 4370 Rev. 05/11