Starting September 2017, employers will be able to use MyTax Illinois for their unemployment insurance monthly wage reporting, quarterly unemployment insurance report filing, and the contribution payment process.
Many taxpayers already use the secure MyTax Illinois website portal to electronically file and pay taxes with the Illinois Department of Revenue (IDOR). This simple, secure MyTax Illinois experience will soon be extended to employers who file and pay unemployment insurance taxes as well.
Some of the benefits that you can expect to see will include the ability to:
- Register your new business with IDES and IDOR in one secure location
- Save time by filing your wage reports and paying your unemployment contributions electronically
- Make changes to your account information quickly and easily
- Get immediate online confirmation that reports and payments have been received and processed timely
- View IDES & IDOR correspondence, account balances and other documents through a secure message center
IDES and IDOR are dedicated to improving the tax experience for employers by offering a secure, proven online system to manage your tax accounts. Keep watching the IDES website for additional information. If you have any questions, please contact the IDES Employer Hotline at 1-800-247-4984. Thank you!